Monday, April 19, 2010

My sister Emily had so much fun one afternoon taking pictures of our little sweethearts. Emily just recently purchased baby chicks for her and her family, so we took picture of my son Ryder and his cousin Quincy (Emily's little girl). When we set the chick by the children we didn't know if they would behave. I thought for sure they would run off, but they just stood where we placed them. I had a lot of fun playing with the babies and with my sister Emily... Thanks Emm!!



I love my little "QUINCESS"!!!




Ryder didn't care about the chick at all. He was happier playing with the apples. I think he didn't know the little fluff balls moving around were alive.

Ryder had enough of me being behind the camera, he just wanted to be held....so he vocalized it. LOL!! Oh, I love him so much!!!


2 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

What stinkin cutie pies!!! How I miss my peeps! So wish I could come hang with the sistas sniff sniff but we'll party again soon enough!! love ya

Brooklyn said...

So glad you came over--I would't have taken the time to take pics if you hadn't. They turned out so cute...but how could we go wrong with beautiful babies and chicks?